Admission and Hours
$20.00 admission fee per visitor
Open for scheduled tours only
Wednesday: 10:00am-12:00pm and 2:00-4:00pm
Thursday: 10:00am-12:00pm and 2:00-4:00pm
Friday: 10:00am-12:00pm and 2:00-4:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am-12:00pm and 2:00-4:00pm
The Sculpture Garden is open April 15 through October 15. Entire museum and grounds closed on major holidays.
What to Expect
Museum doors open to welcome guests up to 15 minutes before the start of the guided tours. The Charles E. Gagnon Museum & Sculpture Garden preserves stories about this sculptor's life and works, which are presented to visitors by Gagnon's wife. We encourage visitors to spend time after tours roaming in the seasonal Sculpture Garden.
- We encourage the use of non-flash photography, and request that visitors silence all electronic devices during tours.
- We are a smoke-free facility.
- We do not allow food or drink on museum property.
- We do not accommodate children under 10 years of age
- Masks provided upon request